Payment Options - Other Ways To Pay
We offer three ONLINE payment methods
- Bank Transfer (click here to request Bank Transfer)
What To Do If Your Payment Fails
- If your payment fails using WorldPay it generally means that your card has been refused for some reason. We do not have access to the refusal reasons so we cannot provide any advice on the refusal.
- Try changing the currency (which is at the top of the web site), some cards will not allow purchases in different currencies to your home currency.
- Make sure that the Verification number (CVC) field has been entered. The image below shows the location of the CVC number on the BACK of your card
- If WorldPay Payment Fails, try The PayPal Option. Sometimes card payments that are refused by WorldPay will be accepted by PayPal so it may be worth trying to pay using the PayPal option on the right hand side of the checkout page as shown below
Paying With PayPal
You DO NOT NEED a PayPal account to use this method, it simply means that the card payment is processed by PayPal instead of WorldPay
If you continue to have payment problems please complete this form
so we can help you with other ways to pay