Batch with Barcode Separation -
Fully evaluate your ScanToPDF solution for free. If you know the solution you require then visit our download centre.
Our Most Popular Packaged Solutions
Split the batch into multiple PDFs by detecting barcodes
More details. Network Scanner Service Pro
Monitor network folders for new files created using MFPs or network scanners, rename them and move them to a user defined folder.
More details. Kryptig Scanning Solutions
Designed for scanning medical records directly into the indexing area of Docutrak
Scan To PDF
Scan To PDF is a software product that converts scanned documents and image files into PDFs.
Processing Digitized Files
Designed to monitor a single or multiple network folders for documents produced by network scanners or multi function peripherals (MFP).
The naming of the PDF and the determination of the destination folder can be based on barcode recognition, incremental numbers, date/time stamp, the source folder and image filename or any combination of the above.
With the addition of the 'Run as Service' plugin the process can be configured to run completely unattended.
We also offer an OCR version of this package that creates fully text searchable PDF files that can be imported and indexed within your document management system.
For further details and to download a free evaluation copy please click on one of the links below: back to top Scanning Multiple Documents in a Single Batch and Creating Multiple PDFs
This is a solution for scanning multiple documents in a single batch and creating mulitiple PDFs.
Knowing when one document ends and the next begins is controlled by various methods including:
- a fixed page count
- a new barcode value
- a blank or black page
- a pre-printed 'NEWDOC' barcode page.
With the addition of the OCR and Data Gatherer plugins separation can also be based on a change in a variable's value such as invoice number, contract number, etc.
back to top Custom Solutions built using Plug-ins
Plug-ins can be added to the core product or to our packaged solutions to provide additional functionality.
A full list of plug-ins is shown in the left hand navigation panel but some of our most popular plug-ins are:
- Document Indexing
- a user defined data entry window is displayed. Data entered can be used to form the PDF filepath, used as metadata, exported to a csv file, passed as variables to external routines, etc.
- .NET Dynacode
- passes full control to a external program for database updates, initialize work flow processes, FTP uploads, etc.
- Document Profile Selector - process different types of documents using different settings for each one.
- Automatic Document Recognition - automatically detects document type and sets the appropriate document profile
If you need any assistance with building your solution then please feel free to contact us
back to top Pre-Sales, Implementation and Post Sales Support
We are here to help during all periods of your evaluation of the system. If you purchase a solution we can offer you a support package - OiC Remote Assurance
- which ensures you stay up to date with all product upgrades and receive priority technical support if you should ever need it. back to top