Convert paper documents or JPEG and other image files into PDFs.
ScanToPDF Standard Edition
is a simple yet powerful solution for creating great quality PDF documents from WIA or TWAIN scanners. You can also drag and drop image files for conversion or import them from a folder. The modern design of the software makes it quick to learn and easy to operate.
Key Features of the Scanning To PDF program.
✔ Crop an image before saving *NEW FEATURE* in release 22.214.171.124
Batch Separation and Batch Splitting,
✔ Multi-page (Duplex with suitable scanner) TWAIN or WIA scanning to PDF with just one click
✔ Rotate, delete and rearrange scanned pages
✔ Automatically remove blank pages *NEW FEATURE*
✔ Self service online activation
✔ Drag and drop file import, including image PDF, Open existing image PDF files and append pages
✔ Configure brightness, contrast, resolution, and other scan options
✔ Store scanner settings for easy TWAIN scanning *NEW FEATURE*
✔ Options to add
OCR to create searchable PDFs,
Automatic File Naming,
and many more advanced features,
just add the plug-in you need
Scan & Send (via suitable email client). Email with one click
Want to know more ? For a full list of features, click here
How To Scan To PDF.
- If you are using a scanner then just click the 'Scan from selected device' or for conversion of image files use the 'Import from folder' or simply drag and drop the images onto the program.
- If your scanner has a sheet feeder then all of the pages will appear in the program. If you don't have a sheet feeder you can scan additional pages to make a multi-page PDF.
- Use the thumbnail panel to review the quality of the scanned pages, reorder the page sequence, rotate or delete pages.
- Click the 'Save' button and you will be prompted for the folder and PDF file name.
- If a PDF already exists with the same name then you will have the option to overwrite the existing PDF, insert pages or append pages as required.
Want To Do More Than Just Scan and Save a PDF?
If you need more features just add the plug-in
you need to open up advanced features such as barcode recognition
, batch scanning
Visit our Getting Started With TWAIN
page to get started with ScanToPDF.
1. Got v4 ?
2. Want v5 ?
3. Want a 50% discount
Email us now
for a discount code or click here
for more details about upgrading